View all 42 Jobs
Job vacancy General Internal Auditor
View all 42 Jobs
General Internal Auditor
Our Client, a well-established institution is hiring a self-motivated General Internal Auditor who is responsible to the Board of Directors for the internal auditing of the organization.
- Maintain and update auditing procedures and regulations by the Borad and regulated agencies.
- Develop a comprehensive internal audit program for the bank. Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Coordinate the department’s activities with the independent CPA and all applicable regulatory agencies and examiners to best utilize available resources and achieve established objectives.
- Assist Audit Committee in fulfillment of its duties and responsibilities
- Meet with Audit Committee annually to discuss and approve the department’s scope and schedule for the coming year, and periodically to review and discuss audit findings and other matters at other such times as necessary
- Review bank practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures
- Develop recommendations for improving internal controls and operating efficiency
- Report audit findings and recommendations to management
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention
- Perform duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the internal audit department and with the approval of the Audit Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in related auditing position
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor preferred
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in Spanish and English languages
Careers Inc. job postings are legally privileged and may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, used for misrepresentation, and/or distributed through any website, social media, network, database, platform, or related. Failure to comply will result in legal action.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 8 Sep, 2023JOB BYAlvacom Employment Solutions
See all jobs